CAPR researchers were read, seen or listened to by 3.7 million people in 2018*
Several CAPR staff have extensive experience giving media commentary on our research on a range of topics around alcohol, alcohol consumption trends, the harms fueled by alcohol and government policy on alcohol.
We also work closely with the Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education media team, an advocacy organisation working to stop the harm caused by alcohol.
If you are a member of the media and want to contact a CAPR researcher, please get in touch with Ben Pawson on the details below or La Trobe's central media team.
Recent media appearances:
- CAPR and other La Trobe researchers discussing alcohol on the Conversation.
- ABC Radio overnights: Michael Livingston discusses younger people drinking less.
- Newcastle Herald - "Heavy drinkers consume half of all alcohol" Featuring Michael Livingston
*isentia media reporting estimates
- Email: AlcoholPolicy@latrobe.edu.au
- Phone: +61 (0) 3 9479 5693