Resources for families
We offer a range of resources and external links for you to access support for your needs.
We are developing a suite of tip sheets to specifically help support families and will upload them here. If there is a particular topic you would like to see, please contact us.
These external organisations below support children, families, and communities.
- Family Relationship Centre parenting programs, Broadmeadows offers a range of group education, information and intervention programs for parents.
- ParentZone provides parents and carers in Northern, Eastern, and Southern Metropolitan regions of Melbourne and the Gippsland region of Victoria, with access to resources and support for effective parenting.
- Raising Children Network offers comprehensive, practical, expert child health and parenting information and activities covering children aged 0-15 years.
- Tuning into kids and tuning into teens provides programs that teach parents how to help their children/adolescents develop good emotional skills.
- Parentline call 13 22 89
- Children of Parents with a Mental Illness (COPMI)
- Head to Health
- Mental Illness Fellowship
- Mind Australia
- North West Primary Health Network
- TANDEM: Victorian Mental Health Carers
- VMIAC: for people with a lived experience of mental health or emotional challenges
- Anglicare Breaking the Cycle: group program for mothers whose adolescents are behaving in violent or abusive ways
- Berry St - T.A.R.A: Teenage Aggression Responding Assertively