Get involved with Aphasia CRE
We welcome people with aphasia, family and support networks, health professionals, researchers and stroke or aphasia organisations to get involved with research and projects
Please join our Community of Practice mailing list to receive newsletter updates, event invitations, to get involved in aphasia research and for employment opportunities with the Aphasia CRE teams across Australia.
Subscribe to the Aphasia CRE News Blog - To receive all news, updates and opportunities to be involved with Aphasia CRE research projects or events as they are released.
You can search our blog posts categories eg. -
Are you interested in undertaking a PhD within a world class aphasia research centre?
We have a vast array of opportunities to undertake PhD research studies within our 5 programs of research:
- Neurobiological and psychosocial predictors of recovery led by Professor David Copland
- Treatment effectiveness across the continuum of care led by Associate Professor Erin Godecke
- Technology for healthcare communication and aphasia rehabilitation led by Professor Leanne Togher
- Optimising mental health and wellbeing in aphasia led by Professor Ian Kneebone
- Aphasia inclusion led by Associate Professor Robyn O’Halloran
We are keen to discuss your areas of interest and link you with supervisors who best meet your needs. We have 35 PhD students within the Aphasia CRE and there is a vibrant culture of support and academic development.
Please contact Professor Rose for more details: email@example.com