Get involved with Aphasia CRE
We welcome people with aphasia, family and support networks, health professionals, researchers and stroke or aphasia organisations to get involved with research and projects.
Opportunity to join aphasia research advice groups
The Aphasia CRE, based at La Trobe University with researchers across Australia, is funded by the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). We research aphasia and want to improve the lives of people living with aphasia.
We are looking for people with aphasia and family members to join two (2) groups -
Group 1. Research Advisory Group
We would like 8 people to join this group and this group will:
- the group will help us develop our research plans
- Advise us on how best meet the needs of people with aphasia
- Share research findings with people with aphasia
- Meet 6 times a year ( Meetings will be 2 hrs)
Group 2. Research Project Consultants
We would like 10 people to join this group and this group will:
- Work with us on research projects
- Give advice about research projects
If you would like to be involved or have any questions about these groups, please click here to email Professor Miranda Rose, Aphasia CRE Director or phone (03) 9479 2088