About the Centre for Technology Infusion
Developing next generation technology solutions and turning ideas into reality.
The Centre for Technology Infusion (CTI) collaborates with local and international partners to research, develop and test next generation technology solutions and solve problems affecting a wide range of industries today.
Our Centre is a one-stop-shop for our partners from private, corporate and government projects to work together with our teams and help take conceptual designs into working prototypes for testing and large market production.
The combined expertise and experience of our multi-disciplinary teams gives the Centre core capabilities in the following areas:
- Problem diagnosis
- Designing and developing a solution
- Conducting field trials and assessing impact of solution
- Product concept realisation as a market ready solution.
Next generation technologies
Our Centre utilises energy efficient and low-cost next generation technologies to provide our partners with high performing solutions that deliver excellent connectivity.
Research and development at the Centre is focused in the following areas:
- Smart technologies
- Predictive technologies
- Connected technologies
- Miniaturised technologies.
To help us drive the development of next generation technologies, this research also includes:
- Wireless systems and sensors
- Firmware and Software
- Complex data processing.
The Centre for Technology Infusion has worked on various small and large scale private, corporate and government projects delivering solutions both in Australia and around the world.
Our work spans a wide range of industries including agri-tech, med-tech, energy-tech, smart cities, defence and logistics.
- Melbourne Centre for Nanofabrication
- Euro practice
- Keysight Technologies
- Life Augmented
- Agilent Technologies
- National Instruments
- Altium Designer
- Silicon Labs
- AVNET Electronics
- Keil tools by ARM
- Element 14
- Digi Key Electronics
- Banyule City Council
- Nillumbik The Green Wedge Shire
- Mitchell Shire Council
- Merri-bek (formerly Moreland) City Council
- City of Whittlesea
- Victorian Department of Transport
- Rail Projects Victoria
- Sustainability Victoria
- Bendigo Sustainability Group
- Public Transport Victoria
- Metro Trains
- Embedded Systems Technology
- Cohda Wireless
- Australian Road Research Board (ARRB)
- Victorian Department of Justice and Community Safety
- HMI Technologies