Are you new to university or need a refresher on core study skills?
Get revved up to tackle your studies with our Supercharge your Studies workshops!
They’re designed to boost your confidence and give you the skills you’ll need to supercharge your studies this semester.
Facilitated by our expert staff and with an open Q&A – we’ll answer all your burning questions.
Workshops will be offered online and run from Tuesday 26 July – Wednesday 24 August.
- Library starter class
- Managing your time
- Fast-track your reading
- Search skills
- Understanding Turnitin and plagiarism
- Using references in your writing
- eBooks explored
- eJournals explored
- Write that assignment: reports
- Write that assignment: essays
- Student to student: making group work work
- Writing a literature review
- Student to student: burnout and beyond
- Reflective writing
Start this semester off on the right foot and set yourself up for success!
Check our events page on CareerHub for more details or to register.