Become an agent
Want to represent La Trobe as an authorised agent? Here’s how you can apply.
Thank you for your interest in becoming an authorised La Trobe agent. As an agent, you’ll play an important role in informing and supporting international students who are considering La Trobe.
How to apply
To apply to become an agent, you’ll need to complete our International Agent Application Form [PDF 686KB]. As part of your application, you must provide:
- your business registration number
- your business plan, including the marketing initiatives you would use to promote La Trobe
- your company profile, including all services provided
- evidence or attainment certificate of the Education Agent Training Course (EATC)
- your organisational structure, including staff details
- two education provider references for us to contact (Australian-based referees are preferred)
- demonstration of your understanding of the international education industry and relevant Australian legislations, including ESOS, the National Code and the migration Act.
When we consider your application, we’ll also assess your ability to recruit students who meet our entry requirements in the short and long term.
As a prospective agent, you'll need to provide your application documents to the Regional Manager. These applications will be considered three times a year with the closing dates as follows: 31st March, 31st May and 30th November.