Master of Strength and Conditioning webinar
Join us to find out about our Master of Strength and Conditioning. Hear from the Course Coordinator and get your questions answered.
- Monday 29 November 2021 06:00 pm until Monday 29 November 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Lachlan James
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Study La Trobe’s Master of Strength and Conditioning and enter this high-demand field as a qualified strength and conditioning coach.
Enhance your career as you learn the latest skills and knowledge on strength, speed and endurance. You’ll study with expert academics and industry leaders as you learn how to work with elite, professional and amateur athletes – and help enhance their performance. You’ll work with diverse athlete populations, including people living with disabilities, able-bodied athletes, and people of different ages and gender identities.
Join this webinar to hear from Course Coordinator Dr Lachlan James about the course structure, entry requirements and career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered directly by academic in a live Q&A.
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Peshawar - 18 October 2021
18th Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Kaaiser Australia - India - 19 October 2021
19th Oct 2021 5:30pm
- Master of Disability Practice webinar
19th Oct 2021 6:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Edwise - India - 19 October 2021
19th Oct 2021 3:30pm