Master of Strength and Conditioning webinar
Join us to find out about our Master of Strength and Conditioning. Hear from the Course Coordinator and get your questions answered.
- Monday 29 November 2021 06:00 pm until Monday 29 November 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Lachlan James
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Study La Trobe’s Master of Strength and Conditioning and enter this high-demand field as a qualified strength and conditioning coach.
Enhance your career as you learn the latest skills and knowledge on strength, speed and endurance. You’ll study with expert academics and industry leaders as you learn how to work with elite, professional and amateur athletes – and help enhance their performance. You’ll work with diverse athlete populations, including people living with disabilities, able-bodied athletes, and people of different ages and gender identities.
Join this webinar to hear from Course Coordinator Dr Lachlan James about the course structure, entry requirements and career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered directly by academic in a live Q&A.
Other events by type
- IDP Education Fair in July - Hanoi - 9 July 2022
9th Jul 2022 11:00am
- IDP Education Fair in July - HCMC - 10 July 2022
10th Jul 2022 11:00am
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions webinar
12th Jul 2022 5:00pm
- VTAC Parent and Student Information Evening 2022
18th Jul 2022 6:00pm
- Master of Social Work webinar
25th Jul 2022 6:00pm