Master of Exercise Physiology webinar
Improve the life of people in the community by studying a Master of Exercise Physiology. Join this webinar to learn more about the program and the exciting career opportunities.
- Wednesday 28 July 2021 06:00 pm until Wednesday 28 July 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Brett Gordon
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Study La Trobe’s Master of Exercise Physiology and become an accredited exercise physiologist.
Exercise physiologists specialise in designing and delivering exercise, lifestyle and behavioural modification programs for people throughout the community. This course aims to provide the skills and knowledge to design and implement exercise programs for people with known disease. Hear all about how La Trobe will equip you with the theoretical and practical knowledge to thrive in this field.
Join our informative webinar to hear from Course Coordinator Dr Brett Gordon about the course structure, entry requirements and career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic in a live Q&A.
Other events by type
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
3rd Aug 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 03 August 2021
3rd Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 04 August 2021
4th Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 05 August 2021
5th Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Master of Speech Pathology webinar
5th Aug 2021 6:00pm