Master of Exercise Physiology webinar
Learn to design, implement and evaluate exercise interventions that improve the health, wellbeing and physical capabilities of others.
- Tuesday 20 September 2022 06:00 pm until Tuesday 20 September 2022 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Jayden Hunter
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Study La Trobe’s Master of Exercise Physiology in 2023 and become an Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP) with Exercise and Sports Science Australia.
Exercise physiologists specialise in designing and delivering exercise, lifestyle, and behavioural modification programs for people throughout the community. This course aims to provide the skills and knowledge to design and implement exercise programs for people with known disease. Hear all about how La Trobe will equip you with the theoretical and practical knowledge to thrive in this field.
Join our informative webinar to hear from Course Coordinator Jayden Hunter (AEP) about the course structure, entry requirements and career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the academic in a live Q&A.
Other events by type
- Master of Business Administration webinar
8 Dec 2022 6:00 pm
- Change of Preference - Campus Tours & Support
12 Dec 2022
- Shepperton Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Bendigo Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Change of preferences – support consultations
13 Dec 2022 10:00 am