Master of Exercise Physiology Webinar
Learn how to use exercise interventions to condition clients for optimal health.
- Tuesday 17 September 2019 06:00 pm until Tuesday 17 September 2019 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Brett Gordon
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Exercise physiologists specialise in designing and delivering exercise, lifestyle and behavioural modification programs for people throughout the community, including those with chronic illnesses and health conditions such as heart disease, diabetes and arthritis. This course aims to provide the skills and knowledge to design and implement exercise programs for people with known disease. Theory and practice are integrated through supervised clinical experience and clinically related studies. You will develop strong clinical and professional skills to prescribe and monitor exercise to assess and enhance health and function after injury or chronic disease.
Our webinar series is shot from the campus location each course is studied at. This course is studied at our Bendigo Campus.
The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided.
La Trobe Bendigo
Other events by type
- La Trobe University Expo – Colombo, Sri Lanka
16th Sep 2019 3:30pm
- Master of Exercise Physiology Webinar
17th Sep 2019 6:00pm
- Twilight Tour of La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
19th Sep 2019 6:45pm
- Build your study skills webinar
19th Sep 2019 6:00pm
- The Leader's Voice - Decision Making in Sports
19th Sep 2019 7:15am