Getting here and parking
You can find us at 133 McKoy Street, West Wodonga.
Our campus is easily accessible by car, rail or air. We are approximately 3km from the centre of Wodonga, next door to Wodonga Institute of TAFE. Albury and Wodonga are twin cities on the NSW-Victorian borders.
Driving distance from:
- Melbourne: approximately 320km
- Sydney: approximately 560km
- Canberra: approximately 345km
Car parking at our campus is free. In fact, our solar carport generates 11% of the total energy consumption for our campus. This project was so successful, an additional solar carport will be built in the same area with more than 380 solar panels. This will produce 110kw, roughly the same as the annual energy consumption for 36 average households. Learn more about our sustainable projects.
- travelling from Melbourne’s Southern Cross station on the Seymour line, use V/Line.
- travelling from New South Wales origins, use Transport NSW.
Commercial services operate out of Albury Airport, with direct flights from Sydney and Melbourne by:
- Campus map [PDF 1.2MB] - map of buildings on campus
- Campus Mobility Map [PDF 1.5MB]
- Download the Lost on Campus app.