Why do a short course in Arts?
Arts allows students to choose a course that suits their own interests and needs.
Studying a single subject lets you:
- Find other ways into a degree course
- Update your professional knowledge
- Follow a personal interest.
If you're interested in completing a single subject, you can study it in two ways:
- Single subject: Attend lectures, tutorials and submit work for assessment and examination.
- Audit subject: Attend the lecture for your chosen subject without submitting work for examination. A great option if you're studying for personal interest and not applying to a degree course.
While there is no guarantee of entry into a degree, many students have used successfully completed single subjects as the basis for entry. You may also be eligible for credit for the subjects you successfully complete.
Contact us for further information: +61 3 9479 1199 or email@example.com
For further information please contact the university on 1300 135 045
Student and graduate profiles
Students of the College talk about their experience at La Trobe.