La Trobe is dedicated to serving the global community through internationalisation, innovative teaching and learning methods, and research.
This includes encouraging our students and staff to gain international experience, development of an internationalised curriculum and research programs, and the diversification of our student community.
The University's strong international focus is manifested and continually enhanced in several key areas of the University:
- an internationally relevant curriculum, which prepares students to be global citizens, entrepreneurs, employers and employees
- a range of courses and pathways that meet the requirements of the diverse markets in which we operate, and which are delivered onshore in Victoria and Sydney, or offshore with high quality transnational teaching partners
- high quality academic relationships
- strong and productive partnerships with pathway providers onshore and offshore
- strong international research partnerships and internationally focused research
- opportunities and support for international students to engage successfully in their University life and in their communities
- exceptionally strong engagement with employers, industry and with alumni
- opportunities for our students to participate in exchange academic programs overseas and active partnerships with over 150 institutions in more than 40 countries.