The end of semester is just around the corner, which means your final assessment deadlines are too.
No need to stress though – our Spotlights on Success workshops are back this semester and we’re shining a light on the skills and resources you need for end of semester success. Sessions are all online and only 30-mins.
Join one or all the workshops you’re interested in and ask as many questions as you need. We’re here to help!
Workshops start on Monday 9 October.
- Monday 9 October – Master Your Motivation
- Tuesday 10 October – Procrastination to Progress
- Wednesday 11 October – Getting Back on Track with your Assessments
- Thursday 12 October – Head Start on Exams
- Monday 16 October – Tactics for Time Management
- Tuesday 17 October – Problems with Perfectionism
- Wednesday 18 October – Catch Common Writing Errors
- Thursday 19 October – Keep to the Word Count
- Monday 23 October – Top Tips for Exam Day
- Tuesday 24 October – From Stress to Success
Visit CareerHub for more information and to register.