Drop-in to our weekly sessions (either in-person or online) and build connections with fellow students from different backgrounds, levels of study and locations.
All international, domestic and regional students are welcome.
When do you meet?
We meet both on-campus and online every week!
- Melbourne (Bundoora): Wednesdays, 12 pm – 1 pm, Library Support Space, Level 1
- Bendigo: Mondays, 4 pm – 5 pm, Student Lounge in the LSU
- Online: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2.30 pm – 3.30 pm
- Join Tuesday (Zoom): https://latrobe.zoom.us/j/82675846856
- Join Thursday (Zoom): https://latrobe.zoom.us/j/87525838765
Talking and connecting with people is a valuable social and academic skill. Establishing these skills at Uni can help you build a strong and diverse network early in your career.
What do you do?
Chat and Connect is a welcoming space where you can:
- meet, talk and listen to other students
- share your experiences about study and life in Australia
- chat about favourite TV shows, best coffee spots and more
- connect with other students, both international and local
- hear from guest speakers
International students studying in Australia or offshore are encouraged to join in, ask questions, share experiences or just listen in.
Chat and Connect was previously known as the Conversation Club. If you have the time and space for a chat, we’ve got a connection for you at our sessions.