The end of semester is just around the corner. With final assessment deadlines looming, we understand you might be needing some help for that last push!
We’re offering a series of short 30-minute online workshops to help you in your sprint to the assessment finishing line.
Have questions? Get answers! With an open Q&A at the end, you can ask and get help with anything study related.
Our Spotlights on Success (SOS) workshops start on Monday 9 May.
- Monday 9 May – Master your Motivation
- Tuesday 10 May – Procrastination to Progress
- Wednesday 11 May – Head-start on Exams
- Thursday 12 May – Getting Back on Track with your Assessments
- Monday 16 May – Catch Common Writing Errors
- Tuesday 17 May – Problems with Perfectionism
- Wednesday 18 May – Keep to the Word Count
- Thursday 19 May – Tactics for Time Management
- Monday 23 May – Q&A with the PLAs
- Tuesday 24 May – From Stress to Success
- Wednesday 25 May – Tips for Exam Day
- Thursday 26 May – FUNdamental Referencing Q&A
Check CareerHub for more details or to register.