The theme for the 2023 Wildlife Sanctuary calendar has been decided - Colours of Nature
Each month we will feature your photos of our indigenous flora and fauna showcasing a different colour.
How to submit
- Like and follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram
- Email your submission to email@example.com (or sent using DropBox, GoogleDrive or an online file transfer service like WeTransfer)
- Deadline 30th September 2022
- Photographs must comply with the theme
- Write a sentence to accompany your submission, eg. Where was the photo taken? What made you stop and take it?
- Maximum 3 photographs can be submitted per person
- Must be high resolution .jpeg or .jpg format
- Photos must be landscape
- Submissions selected for the calendar will receive 1x calendar and 2x tickets to a Twilight Tour as a thank you
- Photographer credit will be included with the photo in the calendar
Terms and Conditions
You retain your rights to your photograph; however, by entering a submission, you grant the Nangak Tamboree Wildlife Sanctuary a royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to publicly display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or later developed, for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising and promotion of the calendar. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit as feasible. The Nangak Tamboree Wildlife Sanctuary will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.