Now available for the first time online, the ACS Guide to Scholarly Communication will give you the advice needed to effectively communicate your scientific research across a range of audiences and mediums.
The new Guide is now fully updated and modernised. With wide ranging information on the essentials of scientific communication, including:
- How to write for different audiences
- Ethics and your responsibilities
- How to handle your data in the Google era
- What happens next after you submit your manuscript
- When to use graphics and multimedia
- An explanation of common scientific and editorial style conventions.
Access the guide through Library Search and start getting your research out there!