We are delighted to announce the formal commencement of our multidisciplinary Centre of Research Excellence in Aphasia Recovery and Rehabilitation with the launch of our website and social media platforms.
If you are a person with aphasia, a family member or friend, or a health practitioner working in aphasia, please join us to receive all the latest news from the Aphasia CRE and to help transform the health and well-being of people living with aphasia.
- Follow us on Twitter – @aphasiacre
- Like us on Facebook – @aphasiacre
- Sign up to our Aphasia CRE Community of Practice, benefits include:
- receive our monthly newsletter
- updates about events and activities
- invitations to contribute to research studies and trials
- contribute to research agendas
- attend implementation workshops and projects
- networking opportunities
- free membership
We look forward to bringing you the latest news from the Aphasia CRE!