The CAPR 2018 Annual Report is now available online [PDF:2.9mb]. The document summarises the work of the CAPR team throughout 2018. As well as messages from CAPR stakeholders including FARE, La Trobe University and the CAPR Advisory committee the report contains:
- 2018 highlights
- Selected project profiles
- Reports produced for FARE
- Staff listing
- Summary of funding sources
- Research impact activities
- Research outputs - all publications, reports and presentations.
2018 was a productive year, during which we improved the evidence base for effective alcohol policy decisions around Australia and across the world. The report shows our researchers to be engaged and impactful participants in a vibrant global debate.