Global Master of Business Administration (Sport Management)
Launch a specialised career in sport and take your place on the podium with our Global Master of Business Administration (Sport Management)(Sport Management)
Turn your passion for sport into a rewarding career when you tackle La Trobe's specialisation in sport management. From team operations and governance to stakeholder negotiations and risk management, you'll learn skills to empower the business behind the spectacle.
Career opportunities include:
- sports club senior management
- talent manager
- team manager or strategist
When you study sport management, you will be awarded a Master of Management (Sport Management), reflecting your specialised skills.
Reach your career goals with our Global Master of Business Administration
With our Global Master of Business Administration, you'll gain the confidence and acumen to become a leader in your chosen area of business expertise.
You'll be able to:
- choose from one of nine specialisations, including sport management, entrepreneurship and innovation, and international business
- learn from real-world experts in state-of-the-art facilities
- connect with industry professionals from Deloitte, PwC, ANZ and other leading organisations
Need more help applying?
Book a consultation, chat with us or search our FAQs at Ask La Trobe.