Master of Management (International Business)
Be the face of global business success stories with our Master of Management (International business)
Take your business acumen to the world with La Trobe's specialisation in international business. You'll learn to apply expertise in governance, project management, economics and more to different markets, equipping you with the skills and confidence to become a global leader.
Career opportunities include:
- global leadership team member
- senior business consultant
- regional manager
When you study international business, you will be awarded a Master of Management (International Business), reflecting your specialised skills.
Reach your career goals with our Master of Management
With our Master of Management, you'll gain the confidence and acumen to become a leader in your chosen area of business expertise.
You'll be able to:
- choose from one of ten specialisations, including sport management, entrepreneurship and innovation, and international business
- learn from real-world experts in state-of-the-art facilities
- connect with industry professionals from Deloitte, PwC, ANZ and other leading organisations
Need more help applying?
Book a consultation, chat with us or search our FAQs at Ask La Trobe.