Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
100% online degree
Get the marketing qualifications and skills you need with our marketing major, equipping you with specialised knowledge and skills such as understanding consumer behaviour, brand management, product innovation and marketing in the digital space.
Career outcomes include:
- marketing manager
- product manager
- social media manager
- brand manager
- market intelligence analyst
- digital marketing coordinator
- market researcher
- account manager
When you study marketing as your major, your award will be Bachelor of Business (Marketing). This means potential employers will see the specialised skills you gained at La Trobe University.
Learn more about the marketing major as part of the Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
Study your way with our online Bachelor of Business
With more flexibility than ever, our 100% online Bachelor of Business lets you follow your interests while gaining a solid foundation in business know-how, wherever you are. You’ll benefit from:
- academic staff with experience and expertise in online education and online learning support
- flexible study options that let you mix of online and on-campus learning, accommodating location, work schedule and family commitments
- support options tailored for online regional study, including local work placement opportunities and access to all regional campuses and events
- majors, minors and electives in your areas of interest, as well as open access majors that let you pair your study with another discipline.
How to apply
If you’re a non-Year 12 student and applying for one course, apply now.
If you're non-Year 12 student applying for more than one course or a current Year 12 student, apply via VTAC
Still not sure? Other ways to apply.
Need more help applying?
Book a consultation, chat with us or search our FAQs at Ask La Trobe.
Why study business at La Trobe?
La Trobe is in the top 1% of universities worldwide.
Times Higher Education (THE), 2021, World University Rankings 2022; Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC), 2021, Ranking Web of Universities
Top 250 globally
Times Higher Education ranks our business and economics subjects among the world’s best.
Times Higher Education (THE), 2021, World University Rankings 2022 by subject: business and economics