Register for Remote Delivery
If you're studying off-campus and need physical items delivered, you may be eligible for remote delivery.
Eligible Staff and Students:
- Bouverie Centre
- Chisholm Institute
- Clinical Schools (including Alfred Hospital, Austin/Mercy Hospital (ONJCRI), Bendigo Clinical School, Northern Hospital & Royal Melbourne Hospital)
- Remote off-campus - resides more than 50km from any La Trobe University campus and does not regularly attend campus
- Sydney Campus
How to access remote delivery
- If you meet the eligibility requirements above fill in the 'Remote Delivery Registration' form below.
- You'll receive email confirmation after submitting the form.
- Physical items will be posted to your nominated postal address. You will also be sent a postage paid addressed return envelope. It's your responsibility to return items to your closest La Trobe University Library by the due date or use the postage paid envelope provided.