Register for Remote Delivery
In addition to copy and loan from external libraries, you may be eligible for copy and loan from the La Trobe University Library collections as well.
Eligible Staff and Students:
- Bouverie Centre
- City Collins St Campus
- Clinical Schools (including Alfred Hospital, Austin/Mercy Hospital, Bendigo Clinical School & Royal Melbourne Hospital)
- Off site Research Centres (including Bouverie Centre)
- Off Campus (including Nursing and Midwifery, School of Dentistry and Oral Health, Child and Family Practice)
- Remote Off-campus - resides more than 50km from any La Trobe University campus and does not regularly attend campus
- Off Shore
How to obtain remote delivery entitlements
- If you meet the eligibility requirements above fill in the 'Remote Delivery Registration' form below.
- You will receive an email confirmation regarding the registration for Remote Delivery.
- Use the Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Service to Create a Request and include a note in the Comments Field above the Copyright Declaration stating 'Remote Delivery required'.
- Items will be posted to eligible home addresses and it is the requestors responsibility to return the item to a campus library (including the cost of return for items posted back).