Explore how your ATAR can work for you at La Trobe
Get the answers to your questions, then submit your preferences
Submit your preferences in four easy steps
Log in to your VTAC account and select ‘Course application’ to get started. If you don’t have an account yet, create one using these instructions from VTAC.
Enter your education history.
Enter up to eight courses you want to apply for, in order of preference. Remember, you’ll be able to change the order later if you need to.
Complete your application: review the details and submit.
- VTAC timely applications close 30 September, 5 pm
- Special entry access scheme (SEAS) applications close 9 October, 5 pm
- Scholarship applications via VTAC close 9 October, 5 pm
- IB Notional ATAR released 18 December, 10 am
- VCE results and ATAR released 30 December, 7 am
- Change of preference closes 4 January, 12 pm
- January offer round (domestic) released 14 January, 2 pm
- Further change of preference dates and offer rounds released 1-22 February
- La Trobe University Semester 1 Orientation 22 February
Why study at La Trobe in 2021
Prefer a clear path to success
We offer a leading career-ready program that develops the professional skills employers want.
La Trobe’s Career Ready Advantage means you develop the skills employers want.
Prefer a more sustainable future
La Trobe will be Victoria's first major university to become carbon neutral by 2029.
Take a look at how we're going to achieve this goal.
Prefer courses that employers love
Employers ranked La Trobe graduates the most innovative and adaptable in Victoria.
Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT), 2020, 2019 Employer Satisfaction Survey [PDF 7.5MB].