Accessibility in the Library
We offer support and services to all Library users and resources for all educational needs.
For assistance with Library accessibility, please register with AccessAbility and Inclusion.
We can assist you with:
- retrieving items from shelves
- photocopying and enlarging print
- research, finding and referencing information.
Our services include:
- extended loan periods
- individual consultations with an AccessAbility Advisor
- Library tours.
- accessible computer services and equipment including the AccessAbility room
- alternative formats for Library materials such as digital documents, text to speech options and PDFs converted into accessible formats
- Voice search assistance when using Library Search (our main tool for finding articles and books). Works with most web browsers
- wheelchair access.
To book a room or request a service, please check our Library contact list:
Retrieval of items from shelves
Melbourne Bundoora: Contact us
Bendigo: Contact us
Other libraries: Service desk
Photocopying and enlarging print
Research, finding and referencing information
Extended loan periods
Individual consultation with an AccessAbility Advisor
Accessible computer services and equipment including the AccessAbility* room
*the AccessAbility room is only available at Melbourne Bundoora and Albury-Wodonga libraries.
|Alternative formats for Library materials such as digital documents, text to speech options and PDFs converted into accessible formats|
There is lift access to all levels.
Check our mobility maps to find out how to access campus buildings.