Read details about library returns
Learn more about these exciting changes
Understand how to research
The library does Document Delivery - differently
Request an online token from the library
Escort and security info
Keep up to date with your reading
Now including your ORCID® identifier
All the tools you need for your research project
Watch over 40,000 TV shows and movies
Save time on research
Search our news archive
Year in Review
Set up an RSS feed to get news updates via email
Library News RSS Feed
Copy this subscription link (right click to copy) and follow the instructions below:
How do I receive RSS feeds?
RSS feeds via your Browser
Most modern web browsers have RSS support built in, including Internet Explorer v7+, Firefox, Opera and Safari. Generally, by clicking on the RSS icon of the feed you require, a window will appear asking you to 'subscribe'. By clicking on this link future feeds will appear in your Favourites or Bookmark Toolbar.
Refer to your browser for further instructions on how to subscribe to a feed.
Also you could install a dedicated feed reader on your computer or choose a web based feed reader service, such as feedly.
RSS feeds via your E-mail
Add an RSS Feed through Microsoft Outlook:
- First copy the URL of the RSS Feed you require.
Tip: In most web browsers, on a web page, you can right-click the RSS icon and then copy the shortcut or copy link location to the clipboard.
- In Outlook 2007: On the Tools menu, click 'Account Settings'. On the RSS Feeds tab, click 'New'
- In Outlook 2010: Click the File tab. On the RSS Feeds tab, click 'New'
- In Outlook 2013/2016: Right-click the RSS Feeds folder (Outlook 2013) or the RSS Subscriptions folder (Outlook 2016) and select Add a New RSS Feed
- In the New RSS Feed dialog box, type or press CTRL+V to paste the URL of the RSS Feed from the clipboard into the 'RSS Feed location box'.
For example, https://www.lib.latrobe.edu.au/rss/new-titles/planning.xml
- Click Add.
- Click OK.