Terms and conditions
Electronic resources are provided by La Trobe University Library for University staff and students for the purposes of academic research and learning only.
The use of each electronic resource is governed by a specific licence agreement and all use must legally comply with the terms and conditions of the licence which may be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Restrictions for use of an individual resource are displayed in the Library Search entry for that resource, under sections Permitted and Prohibited.
- using the electronic resource for commercial purposes
- systematic downloading of content including by software such as website crawlers or harvesters
- downloading copies of the database for archival use
- distributing the electronic resource to another person
- infringing the intellectual property rights in the electronic resource
- modifying the electronic resource.
By accessing the electronic resource you further agree that:
- La Trobe University does not give any guarantees, undertakings or warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the accuracy, completeness, non-infringement and up to date status of the electronic resource
- under no circumstances will La Trobe University be liable to you for any loss, damage or liability, direct or indirect, suffered or incurred by or attaching to you arising out of the use and reliance of the electronic resource
- use in breach of the above terms and conditions may result in action under the University's Statutes, Regulations and Policies.