Did you know you can contact ASK La Trobe via LiveChat?
Check out the ASK La Trobe contact webpage to see LiveChat’s operating hours.
Before you chat with a friendly member of the ASK La Trobe team, our virtual assistant, Charlie, will try to answer your question.
Find Charlie and LiveChat on the bottom right hand corner of the ASK La Trobe website.
How to contact ASK La Trobe via LiveChat
- Go to latrobe.edu.au/ask
- Click the box in the bottom right corner
- Sign in (you may need to enter your student details)
- Ask your question
- Charlie will give you an answer
- If you still need help, click “LiveChat with ASK La Trobe”
What can ASK La Trobe help me with via LiveChat?
There’s lots of things that can contact ASK La Trobe about:
- Fees and Financial Support
- Exams, results and graduation
- Anything else you need help with!
Charlie (they/them) is La Trobe’s very own virtual assistant and enjoys puns and searching their databases to help students. Charlie is trained by staff from access La Trobe and they’re constantly building their knowledge so they can help more students.