Adobe Creative Suite
Adobe Creative Cloud consists of a collection of software that can be used for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography and more.
The suite for applicable students include the following software: Photoshop, illustrator, acrobat DC, InDesign, XD, Lightroom, Premiere pro, Premiere rush, Fresco, After effects, Bridge, Lightroom classic, Dimension, Dreamweaver, Animate, Character animator, Audition, Media encoder, InCopy, Prelude, Fuse CC and Muse CC.
- Navigate to https://www.adobe.com/au/creativecloud.html and click on “Sign In”.
- Enter your student email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: “xxxxxxxx” will be your Student ID number.
- Once at the LaTrobe login page, login using your student username email@example.com
( “xxxxxxxx” will be your Student ID number)
- At the homepage, under the header “Your services”, click on OPEN under Creative Cloud.
Note: You will be redirected to https://creativecloud.adobe.com/
- To download, click on “View All” to view the list of available apps in your student subscription. Select the software that you would like to download and click on “Download”.
Important! The following pop up might appear: “You may need to request permission from your IT administrator to use this app or service.” Click OK to proceed.
- Run the downloaded installation file.
- After the installation has completed, open the software application on your computer to use it.