Adobe Creative Suite
Adobe Creative Cloud consists of a collection of software that can be used for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography and more.
Adobe Creative Cloud is not available for all students. Access to this is Subject and Course specific. If you believe you require access to this software for your classes you will need to reach out to your Subject Coordinator.
Install Adobe Creative Cloud
- Download the Creative Cloud Desktop App https://creativecloud.adobe.com/en/apps/download/creative-cloud
- Once installed click the Start Menu and select Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Sign in with your LTU email address ending in @students.latrobe.edu.au.
- Select Company or School Account if prompted
- Sign in using your student username (ending in @students.ltu.edu.au) and you password.
- From the Adobe Creative Cloud dashboard, you may install your preferred Adobe Creative Cloud application.
The suite for applicable students include the following software:
- Acrobat DC
- Premiere Pro
- Premiere Rush
- After Effects
- Lightroom Classic
- Character animator
- Media encoder
- Fuse CC
- Muse CC.