We know at certain times of the academic year there are wait times for services at ASK La Trobe Help Zones. To help make this wait as painless as possible, QLess allows you to join the queue virtually from your mobile phone or via the web.
By joining the queue virtually you can choose to wait anywhere on campus. Once you are near the front of the queue you will be sent an SMS advising you to return to the ASK La Trobe Help Zone.
Three ways to join QLess
1. Use your mobile phone
To join the queue at your campus SMS the relevant keyword from the lists below to 0448 790 980. You will instantly receive an SMS response with an estimated wait time.
Bendigo Campus keywords – ASK La Trobe Help Zone, Level 2, Heyward Library
- 'Bendigo IT' for Student IT Support
- 'Bendigo student' for Student administration questions
- 'Bendigo library' for Library and research help
City Campus keywords – ASK La Trobe Help Zone, Level 20, 360 Collins Street
- 'City student' for Student administration questions
Melbourne Campus keywords – ASK La Trobe Help Zone, Level 1, Borchardt Library
- 'Melbourne IT' for Student IT Support
- 'Melbourne library' for Library and research help
- 'Melbourne student' for Student administration questions
- 'Melbourne collect' for dropping off forms or collecting pre-ordered documents or student ID cards
2. Use the web
Select your campus below, fill in your details, then select the service you want (e.g. Student Services, Library or Student IT support).
3. Ask a concierge
Visit the ASK La Trobe Help Zones in the library at the Bendigo and Melbourne campuses and speak to a concierge.
Which queue do I choose?
- Student administration for questions about your enrolment, study plan, course fees, and timetable.
- Library for questions about borrowing, library fines, referencing, EndNote, peer reviewed journal articles or finding articles and books.
- Student IT Support for questions about your ICT account/login, connectivity issues such as wireless connection and LMS.
Student ID cards should be pre-ordered online.
To order your student ID card go to Student identification (ID) cards. Collect your student ID card from the ASK La Trobe Help Zone.