The Employability and Work Integrated Learning team is available to support staff from across the university to connect curricular and co-curricular experiences to our sector leading program, Career Ready Advantage.
Our team can support you with:
- curriculum and assessment design consultations
- career development learning modules and assessment tools to support your teaching
- identifying career development learning resources, such as LinkedIn Learning, and Big Interview
- tailored careers information and support for your students
- support to identify and connect with industry partners
- coordination of discipline specific industry and career events, networking and information.
To connect with our team and learn more about how we can support you.
Senior Manager, Employability & WIL
Academic Lead, Employability Curriculum
Contact for advice on employability curriculum and assessment design, access to career development learning resources, research projects, and presentations and seminars for staff.
Self Service access to Career Development Learning modules: complete this form to receive instructions.
(Acting) Manager, Industry Engagement
Contact to arrange support to identify and connect with industry partners and to discuss coordination of industry and careers networking events.