The Employability Programs team is available to support staff from across the university to connect curricular and co-curricular experiences to our sector leading program, Career Ready Advantage.
Our team can support you with:
- identifying career development learning resources, such as LinkedIn Learning, and Big Interview
- tailored careers information and support for your students
- support to identify and connect with industry partners
- coordination of discipline specific industry and career events, networking and information.
To connect with our team and learn more about how we can support you, contact:
Manager, Employability Programs
Education Services can support you with:
- curriculum and assessment design consultations
- career development learning modules and assessment tools to support your teaching