The Student Wellbeing Connect service provides support to any students who are experiencing a range of stressors in their personal or academic life and are seeking practical assistance. We can connect with you in person, over the phone or via zoom.
Visit the Wellbeing Connect website
We can assist in situations where you may need support or direction to manage your wellbeing in your personal or university life. We recognise that life can be difficult and sometimes we need support to find our way through it.
What do we do?
- We act as a point of contact to listen to and understand your unique circumstances.
- We can guide you through processes and link you to services and resources in the community and university to assist with your situation.
- We work in collaboration with existing services you may be in touch with. Our service is not intended to replace your existing supports.
- We can liaise with academics, accommodation, Advocacy, student support services and work with Counselling, AccessAbility and specialist teams.
- We also provide tailored support relating to adjustment to the COVID situation.
Who are our team?
Our team members are tertiary trained professionals with experience in mental health, case management, social, and psychological fields. As professionals, we treat your information confidentially and seek your consent to share this outside the Health Wellbeing and Inclusion service.
Who can we help?
Our service is available to domestic and onshore International students. For offshore students, a ‘one off’ appointment is provided in AEST business hours via zoom.
Connect with us
To connect with the Student Wellbeing Connect service, fill in our Wellbeing Check-In form and one of our Wellbeing Connect team will give you a callback.
Alternatively, email email@example.com for more information.