Visit an on-campus Welcome Zone today and our friendly Student Ambassadors will be available to provide on-the-spot advice and guide you through all La Trobe’s systems and processes, from finalising your enrolment to creating your timetable and everything in between.
They’ll be joined by a range of experts including teams such as Admissions, ASK La Trobe, Future Students, La Trobe College Australia, Medibank, Student Advising and Student IT Support.
You can visit our Welcome Zones at ASK La Trobe Help Zones all this month on the Bundoora, City and Bendigo campuses.
If you don’t want to make the trip to campus, we have a range on on-line supports including ASK La Trobe LiveChat where you can talk to a friendly ASK La Trobe staff member in real time.
Make sure you have activated your student account in StudentOnLine so that you can be connected with staff.
You might also like to attend an online New to La Trobe Workshop. These workshops cover topics including choosing and enrolling in subjects, academic skill development and goal setting. New to La Trobe Workshops are available until classes start and we recommend all students attend one of these valuable sessions.
International students can attend specialised International Student Support Sessions to help with safe travel and settling in before classes start. These sessions can be accessed through the Orientation Planner.
Enrol in your subjects now
Resources to help you
We have plenty of on-demand resources available too! These include:
- Ready, Set, La Trobe – a series of short videos covering all the hot topics such as activating your account, password resets, enrolment and more.
- A New to La Trobe Workshop presented by Student Advising introduces the university Handbook, course structures, subject selection, important dates and enrolling correctly.
- Study Plan Guides to help visualise your course enrolment.
- Orientation resources are available all year.
- Frequently Asked Questions – got a question? Chances are we have an FAQ for that!