Complete activities that will build your employability and achieve Career Ready Advantage Awards to really make the most of your La Trobe experience.
Career Ready Advantage will assist you to explore and prepare yourself for graduate career opportunities. Our program is designed to help you develop your career ideas, skills, work experience and networks one step at a time, from year one of your degree.
You can choose from a mix of professional learning and practical experiences in and alongside your course, in community and with industry.
Along the way, you can…
- tap into Career Ready information, webinars and expert advice
- learn about the skills and experiences graduate employers in your field will value
- apply for jobs and other opportunities aligned with your interests, discipline area and goals
- create a Career Ready Portfolio to showcase your story, relevant experiences and skills for employers
- get recognition for your achievements by applying for a Silver, Gold or Platinum Award.
Career Ready Advantage is available to all current La Trobe students.
Where to access careers and employability related resources:
Access information regarding part-time/casual & full-time roles, volunteering opportunities, vacation & graduate programs, employability events, Career Ready Advantage Award, and the latest news.
- Career Ready OnLine – cv360, interview360 and more!
- Employer Connect
Access the graduate programs calendar.
Use your student username and password to log in to CareerHub and Career Ready OnLine.