Control Alt Delete method
- You know what your existing La Trobe password is.
- You are using a Windows computer connected to La Trobe's network.
- You are using a computer that is logged on with a La Trobe account.
- Press CTRL-ALT-DELETE. The Windows Security dialog appears.
- Click Change Password. The Change Password dialog box appears.
- In the Log on to box, click LTU to change your password.
- In the User name box, type your username.
- In the Old Password box, type your existing password.
- In the New Password box, type your new password.
- In the Confirm New Password box, re-type your new password.
- Click OK.
Note: Your password must adhere to the password complexity requirements.
If you encounter difficulties using this method please use the Staff Self Service Password Reset Utility.