If you are undertaking an internship/work placement in Semester 2, 2023 and are required to travel 120 km one way from your semester/term address, you may be eligible for a Placement Travel Bursary, valued up to $1,200.
Applications are open now and close at 11.59 pm on Sunday 10 September 2023.
To meet the eligibility criteria you need to:
- be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or entry-level to practice course
- be enrolled in a placement subject and have (or will) undertake an internship/work placement in Semester 2, 2023 (26 June 2023 – 29 October 2023)
- undertaking a placement in a location 120km (one way) or more from your semester/term address
- be undertaking a placement greater than 10 days duration. Please note, the length of placement is based on subject requirements.
- have not received any other placement-related funding support from the University in the current year
- supporting evidence that shows the distance in kilometers (one way) for your semester/term address to the organisation.
How much are the bursaries worth and when are they paid?
A single payment will be awarded dependent on the length of time of your placement:
10 – 15 days = $600
16 – 20 days = $800
21+ days = $1200
Need further information?
Email our Scholarships team at firstname.lastname@example.org