There are a number of opportunities for La Trobe students to study in Indonesia in Semester 2, 2024 and you may be eligible to receive a $7,000 New Colombo Plan (NCP) Mobility Grant.
- Agriculture Semester Program at Bogor Agricultural University, Bogor
- Development Studies Immersion Program at Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta
- Flexible Language Immersion Program at Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta
- Indonesian Business, Law & Society Program at Islamic University of Indonesia, Yogyakarta
- International Relations Program at Parahyangan Catholic University, Bandung
Am I eligible to apply for Semester exchange?
You are eligible to apply for Semester 2, 2024 semester exchange opportunities if:
- You have or will have completed at least 120 credit points for your current degree by the time you start your exchange
- You have at least a 60% WAM
NCP Mobility Grant eligibility
Eligible students can now receive two in-country NCP Mobility Grants! This means that you may be able to undertake either two short-term programs, two semester programs or one short-term and one semester program with the assistance of the New Colombo Plan Mobility Grants.
How to Apply for a Semester in Indonesia and a NCP Mobility Grant
- Apply through La Trobe University by 2 October 2023. Ensure you read the full application process before applying.
- Submit an online application to ACICIS Study Indonesia by March 2024.
Enquiries regarding the ACICIS Study Indonesia program and available mobility grants may be directed to the ACICIS team:
Phone: 08 6488 6675
Enquiries regarding academic credit options at La Trobe University may be directed to La Trobe Abroad: