A new bus network is coming to Albury on 25 January 2023, as part of the Transport for NSW 16 Regional Cities Services Improvement Program.
There will be more buses more often, new and more direct routes, and services in the evenings and on Sundays, to connect you more reliably where you need to go.
The new bus network includes:
- A service every 30 minutes between Lavington and Albury, connecting seamlessly with Wodonga services
- More services for Thurgoona – new Route 909 between Thurgoona and Albury, via Borella Road
- More timely, direct services to Albury Base Hospital
- Brand new Albury Airport service
- Brand new Albury Station service
- Buses operating on Sundays within Albury for the first time
For Transport information and to plan your trip, please visit the Transport of NSW website.