The Health Wellbeing and Inclusion team would love to hear your thoughts (any thoughts!) on some concept ideas we’ve developed for an upcoming marketing campaign that will be launched in Semester 1, 2024. Your thoughts will help shape the final campaign concept.
You will receive a $50 voucher for participating.
We’re looking for male students to participate in a 1-hour focus group (small group discussion, 8 people maximum). Focus groups will be run on the Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus in person. You will only need to attend 1 of the following groups, not all 4.
- Focus Group 5: 9 November 12pm – 1pm, Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus
- Focus Group 6: 9 November 2023 1.30pm – 2.30pm, Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus
We have limited spots available! Final group selection will be up to organisers, so not everyone who volunteers might get selected.
If you are interested, please email Rose Wimbush at email@example.com. In your response, please include the following information:
- Preferred gender
- Age bracket: 18 – 24, 25 – 32, 33 – 40, 41 – 50, 51+
- Degree you are studying
- International or domestic student
- What dates/times for the focus group are best for you (only Focus Group 5 online is available)
For more information, please feel free to reach out to Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.