At La Trobe, there are several reliable services to make a tricky assessment or study load feel much more manageable. Even if you’re not on campus, those services are still available – and you can access them from wherever you are right now.
Library Learning Services
Need help navigating your uni work? Who better to consult than a high-performing student or expert staff member.
There are a lot of different people trained to help you and they’re waiting online to assist:
- Academic Skills and Language Advisors and Librarians can be booked here here
- PLAs (Peer Learning Advisors) provide Zoom drop-ins weekdays during semester – find the link via the LMS
- Library Staff offer daily Chat
- Maths Hub zoom sessions (Maths Hub LMS)
- Science Hub zoom sessions (SCIHUB LMS)
- Coding Hub zoom sessions (Coding Hub LMS)
For more study and assessment help, visit the Library Learning Services LMS.
Is this the first you’re hearing about Studiosity.
Commit the name to memory immediately and learn where to find it in the LMS because Studiosity has the ability to take a weight off your shoulders at Uni.
The on-demand online help service puts you in touch with experts who answer questions, provide feedback on writing and tips for your assignments.
Find the link to this fabulous service on the LMS.
They’ve got a regularly updated webpage with everything you need to know about their services. It’s got a handy breakdown of service availability hours.