Can’t get enough of studying? Want to get your degree faster?
Why not use part of your summer break to get ahead in your studies!
Enrolment for Summer 2023/2024 is open now!
You can use Summer School to:
- finish university and start a career sooner
- spread out the workload to a more convenient time
- free up more time for working during the standard semester
- study a subject that could be an elective in your course
- complete a subject that you may have dropped previously (where offered)
- make up for a subject that you failed (where offered).
|Summer (12 weeks)||20 November 2023 – 16 February 2024|
|Term 6 (6 weeks)||6 November 2023 – 15 December 2023|
|Term 1 (6 weeks)||8 January 2024 – 16 February 2024|
When using the Handbook search, select from the teaching period filter. Use the filter to find Summer subjects between 20 November and 16 February.
Please note you will need to complete two different searches to see all Summer subjects (i.e. one for subjects starting in 2023 and one for subjects starting in 2024).
Always double-check the Handbook to ensure that your chosen Summer subject is running. Subject instances may change at any time, without warning.