Are you a new student at La Trobe? Register now to be matched with an experienced student from your campus!
The La Trobe Leaders Program is a six-week mentoring program aimed at supporting first-year students as they start university.
The program starts in Orientation Week (from Monday 24 July 2023), so register now!
The program aims to:
- Help you settle into university life
- Connect you with the La Trobe community
- Provide you with relevant resources and support
- Share and learn from each other’s experiences
Why you should connect with a La Trobe Leader
- Meet other students from your course/discipline of study
- Have fun, get connected and build lasting friendships
- Get insider tips about starting uni – there is no such thing as a silly question
- Get advice on what to expect when classes begin from leaders studying your course/discipline
- Learn about La Trobe’s support services
- Join a supportive learning community
- Set yourself up for a successful transition to university
- Receive one-to-one email communication
- the opportunity to attend a wrap-up and thank-you event at the end of the program
If you have any questions, please reach out to the La Trobe Leaders at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in becoming a La Trobe Leader?
Visit the La Trobe Leaders website to learn more.