La Trobe University is committed to the health and wellbeing of all students. A reminder that all students attending any La Trobe campus need to sign in via text message each time you enter a building on campus
- Send a text with the Building: Name and Student ID Number to the phone number listed on the signage at your campus (e.g. LIMS1: Jane Smith 12456778)
- If multiple buildings are entered then multiple text messages will need to be lodged
- Multiple text messages are not required if the same building is entered on the same day multiple times
- Signing out will not be required
This sign in process applies to all buildings on all campuses. Signage is in place at entry points to buildings. This process is really important to help ensure contact tracing information can be provided to the Department of Health and Human Services in the event of a COVID outbreak.
The following are considered ‘Conditions of Entry’ that you acknowledge when you sign in:
- You are feeling well and have no symptoms of COVID-19
- You have not been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days
- You have not been directed to self-isolate due to COVID-19
Please do not attend campus if you feel unwell. If you have even mild respiratory symptoms, self-isolate and contact the Government COVID hotline 1800 675 398 to find out how to get tested.
For further information see the FAQs