La Trobe University is committed to the health and wellbeing of all students.
Any person, including students, who attends any La Trobe campus will need to sign in via the QR code outside of each building each time they enter a building on campus.
- If multiple buildings are entered then multiple sign-ins will need to be lodged.
- Multiple sign-ins are not required if the same building is entered on the same day multiple times.
- Signing out will not be required.
- Scan the unique QR code at the building entrance and fill in the details (staff/student/other, first name, surname, mobile, La Trobe email address).
This sign-in process applies to all buildings on all campuses and each QR code is unique to the building you’re entering. Signage is in place at entry points to buildings to remind students of the process.
To assist with the public health requirements, it is important that you sign-in and we have a record of your attendance on campus. This information is being collected solely to support the university’s compliance with public health requirements. This process is really important to help ensure contact tracing information can be provided to the Department of Health and Human Services in the event of a COVID outbreak.
The following are considered ‘Conditions of Entry’ that you acknowledge when you sign in:
- You are feeling well and have no symptoms of COVID-19
- You have not been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days
- You have not been directed to self-isolate due to COVID-19
Please do not attend campus if you feel unwell. If you have even mild respiratory symptoms, self-isolate and contact the Government COVID hotline 1800 675 398 to find out how to get tested.
For further information see the FAQs.