La Trobe students who book an on-campus consultation to discuss their private health insurance needs will receive a voucher to purchase a beverage or food at selected retailers at our Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus up to the value of $6 each.
With the annual change in health insurance premiums occurring on 1 April 2023, now is the perfect time to review your policy to ensure you have the right cover for you and your family.
Medibank on-campus consultations will be available at our Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus from
9 am to 4 pm on Wednesday 22 March, Wednesday 29 March and Wednesday 5 April 2023
Where: Shop 111, Agora East, Bundoora Campus (opposite Bachelor of Coffee)
La Trobe University’s Strategic Health Partner, Medibank is pleased to offer La Trobe students the convenience of a private consultation to review their health insurance needs.
Here are some benefits you could receive with La Trobe’s Corporate Cover with Medibank:
- Up to 10% discount for students aged 18 to 29 years.
- 100% back on 2 check-ups at a Members’ Choice Advantage dentist@
- 100% back on optical at recognised providers& and flu vaccinations+ up to annual limits, plus unlimited emergency ambulance#
How to book your Medibank consultation:
- Click on the below booking button
- Enter your name, email and “La Trobe University” into organisation field – Next
- Select “Company Office” and preferred time zone “Australia/Melbourne” – Next
- Select location – “La Trobe University, Bundoora” – Next
- Scroll to the preferred date of 22 March, 29 March or 5 April and select a preferred time that is available.
- Complete final booking information – Submit
- If there is availability, bookings for consultations may be taken on the day on campus.
$6 Food & Drink vouchers:
- Presented upon attendance of consultation with Medibank
- For the purchase of a drink (non-alcoholic) and/or food to the value of $6 each
- Not redeemable for cash, the purchaser responsible for any costs above the voucher value
- One voucher per person, per transaction
- Valid for Bachelor of Coffee, Fuel Juice and Caffeine retailers in Agora, La Trobe University Melbourne (Bundoora).
- Duration: Wednesday 22 March to expiry Friday 14 April 2023
*Things you should know: offer not transferable. No alternative product of cash available. No more than one voucher can be redeemed per person. The retailer will retain this voucher upon redemption. Valid for Bachelor of Coffee, Fuel Juice and Caffeine retailers in Agora, La Trobe University, Bundoora. Valid from 22nd March 2023 to 14th April 2023. Value up to $6 for food/drinks, any cost above voucher value are at customer’s own cost.
@ Limited to two dental check-ups on all extras annually. Maximum two bitewing x-rays per check-up, where clinically needed. Not available in all areas. Two month waiting period applies.
^ Annual limits apply. Counsellors must be registered with Australian Counselling Association or Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia or Australian Traditional Medicine Society.
& 6 month waiting period applies. Some lens coatings excluded.
+ Waiting period applies
# Waiting periods apply. For ambulance attendance or transportation to a hospital where immediate medical attention is required and your condition is such that you couldn’t be transported any other way. TAS and QLD have State schemes that provide ambulance services for residents of those States.