Are your details up to date in StudentOnLine and MyGov?

The Australian government is increasing the frequency they collect student and study information from Australian universities. If you change your course, enrolment or personal details with the university you need to take the following actions:

  • Make sure personal details on StudentOnLine match with the details you have listed with the government in MyGov and keep them up to date. Check all your personal details, especially your personal email address and emergency contacts.
  • If you receive benefits, notify Centrelink within seven days of changing your enrolment or taking a break from your studies. This will ensure your Centrelink payments are timely and correct.
  • If you pay your fees upfront it is essential to pay by the due date listed on your statement of account.

For more information you can visit our FAQs or TCSI support.