This National Blood Donor Week is 13-19 June.
1 in 3 people in Australia will need blood. Your family, your mates, your workmates, your teams.
That’s right: it’s not just a stranger in line for coffee, or your hairdresser’s sister-in-law’s cousin. There are people in your life right now who will depend on life-changing blood one day. And it’s up to all of us to provide it.
Because when we give blood, we’re not just blood donors — we’re the Lifeblood of Australia.
Join us and you too can make an immeasurable difference to the patients who need blood — and everyone in their lives.
Why not join us this National Blood Donor Week? You can be the Lifeblood of Australia, too.
Donation centres are located near all our campuses:
- Albury-Wodonga: 528 David St, Albury NSW 2640
- Bendigo: 6-8 High St, Bendigo VIC 3550
- Bundoora: 19-21 Copernicus Cres, Bundoora VIC 3083
- City: 367 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Mildura: 168a Eighth St, Mildura VIC 3500
- Shepparton: Unit 3, 210 – 216 Corio St entrance via Vaughan St, Shepparton VIC 3630
- Sydney: St Andrews House, 483 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
Book now at lifeblood.com.au