The Moving for Mental Health Challenge is on now!
This health-based initiative aims to raise awareness of mental health while fostering links between La Trobe students, staff and community.
Set up weekly challenges and find out how daily movement can have a positive impact on your wellbeing.
The Moving for Mental Health challenge runs until 7 September, so get started today!
How you can get involved:
- Get a team together and join the community event hub (Facebook group page) for tips, news and to hear what other teams are doing.
- Design a challenge: Follow a training plan or create your own (e.g., daily step goal, weekly team walk, team sport, or join existing activities).
- Set up a fundraising page (optional). Contact email@example.com if you need any assistance.
- Promote and engage your network using #M4MHLTS for donations and participation.
- Register for the 2023 Team La Trobe Walk & Run on 7 September to celebrate and support mental health
Learn more about how to get involved by visiting the Moving For Mental Health webpage!