Clinical Coding Auditing
Be at the forefront of accurate health data to deliver high quality outcomes.
Develop your skills in the auditing, analysis and reporting of clinical coded data and develop strategies to implement audit outcomes. Register your Expression of Interest to determine your eligibility to complete this course.
|Date/s||To be confirmed in 2023|
|Registrations close||Register your interest now|
The course is open to:
AND WHO HAVE
|Certification||External or internal or participation. Level dependent upon ICD-10- AM classification examination and other relevant assessments|
|Fee/s||$2,375 inc GST|
The only one of its kind in the world, this course is designed to provide knowledge and develop skills in the auditing of coded data and analysing and reporting on audit outcomes.
This five-month online course is designed to enhance your skills in auditing coded data and analysing, reporting, and acting on audit outcomes. You must have a qualification in health information management or clinical coding and extensive clinical coding experience. You will work through the course material in a systematic way within a specified timeframe. Assessment will be by one major assignment and a final examination, plus an ICD-10-AM health classification examination.
There are four modules in the course:
- Module 1 - Principles of Casemix and Activity Based Funding Models
- Module 2 - Theory and Principles of Auditing
- Module 3 - Statistical Analysis and Methodology
- Module 4 - Audit Outcomes: Reporting and Strategic Development
- Broadband internet access and an active email address that can be accessed at home during study periods.
- Students must have basic computer literacy skills (e.g. Word or other word processing software, Excel).
T: 1300 135 045
This program is subject to minimum enrolment numbers. A refund will be provided if the program is cancelled.