PREPARE SPECIALISED INTERPRETIVE CONTENT ON CULTURAL AND HERITAGE ENVIRONMENTS
Credit points: 0
Studentswill gain the skills and knowledge required to research and criticallyanalyse specialisedinformation on cultural and heritageenvironments to develop interpretive themes andmessages.
SchoolSchool of Humanities & Social Sciences
Subject Co-ordinatorMaddy Maitri
Available to Study Abroad StudentsNo
Subject year levelYear Level 0 - Enabling Program
Prerequisites Must be enrolled in Certificate IV in Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Management
Incompatible subjects SITTGDE009
Equivalent subjects SITTGDE009
Graduate capabilities & intended learning outcomes
01. Through classroom activities and written work students will be able to: Research specialised information on cultural and heritage environments.
02. Prepare specialised information on cultural and heritage environments.
- Written work and demonstration
03. Update knowledge of specialised information on cultural and heritage environments.
- Research, written work and demonstration
Select to view your study options…
Melbourne, 2018, Week 05-50, Day
Maximum enrolment sizeN/A
Subject Instance Co-ordinatorMaddy Maitri
Fifty 1.0 hours block mode other recurrence on weekdays during the day from week 08 to week 50 and delivered via face-to-face.
|Folio||100||01, 02, 03|