Drop-in or give the Wellbeing team at our Melbourne (Bundoora) campus a call to find out about the student wellbeing services. Get help to make appointments, access community support and resources. You can also attend a information drop-in sessions and workshops.
Visit the Wellbeing services page for the services we offer or to make an appointment.
The Health and Wellbeing Centre can provide you with a safe space to receive information. Also to speak to one of our Student Health and Wellbeing Liaison Officers on a range of health and wellbeing matters.
The resource centre can provide you with:
- information on accessing mental health and counselling services
- information and referrals on accessibility support and learning access plans
- information on LGBTIQ+ support and services
- information on respectful relationships and sexual harm
- information and concerns about discrimination, bullying and harassment
- information and link to community agency and external support services
- information and support for emergency or crisis accommodation
- the hiring of mobility scooters
- booking of breastfeeding room at Bundoora campus
- attend drop-in information sessions – view our Wellbeing events page for times and dates
Location and opening hours
Monday to Friday, 10.00 am–4.00 pm
Location: Peribolos East Ground Floor (PE101), Bundoora Campus
Phone: (03) 9479 1085